Alex Cruz wrote a new post, Just Some Teachers You Wish You Would’ve Had (16 Photos) 3 years ago
Some of us have to stay off Pinterest while at work, but why not work at Pinterest and get paid to make crafts and upload pins all day? Here, TechCrunch takes a little tour of the inner workings of the Pinterest […]
- In reply to: Rachel Crocetti posted an update in the group Pitching Article Ideas I have two different article ideas. One would be “What to Wear on the Fourth of July” and it would focus on different outfit choices for the […] View
Great ideas, Rachel! I like that your 4th of July idea. I’d add to explore what kind of tips you want to cover because you could cover a full outfit and you could also do just shoes or tops. The more specific the deeper you can get in the advice. As always, give them examples of brands that have the clothes you recommend. 🙂
And I’m not sure what…[Read more]
- In reply to: Jasmine Lowe posted an update in the group Pitching Article Ideas 1. A post about graduation and what to do after graduating. 2. Tips about summer internships. 3. A post about what to do for 4th or July on a budget. View
Comments weren’t working so I messaged you the reply! They are working again. 🙂
I love your ideas. I’m not sure if you already planning on it, but try to incorporate some recent data to guide the reader through your advice. Simple statistics really sharpen articles. The 4th of July one I’m not really sure how you could approach it. I would be a little more specific. Maybe how to save money on fireworks, how to…[Read more]
- In reply to: Miles Young posted an update in the group Pitching Article Ideas I wanted to write an article that covers the best summer music festivals to check out around the US. Thoughts? View
Great! Please look up the article we already did about electric dance music carnivals so yours doesn’t end up looking the same. I would say go for it though.
Breaking these festivals down and telling the reader why they are amazing and different from one another would be of value. Also price points for those who are on a budget. Let…[Read more]
- In reply to: Brinton Parker posted an update in the group Pitching Article Ideas I was thinking about writing about the resurgence of 1990’s fashion, with side-by-side photos. I’ll call it “The Dream of the 90s is Alive in…. […] View
Brinton, I like the idea! I think what sells it for me is the side by side photos. I’m not familiar with the show so I would suggest a little description might be helpful. I’ll say go for it, though. Looking forward to some nostalgic recollections of our younger years.
- In reply to: Brinton Parker posted an update in the group Pitching Article Ideas My article idea for this week is about relationships… Is the “overly attached girlfriend” (e.g. the meme) as prevalent as the internet would lead […] View
Sorry for the delay in response, Brinton!
That sounds like an interesting post! The fact that we have original data to support your conclusions will make the article and content very rich. I’m excited to see it.
Feel free to start! Let me know if you need anything.
- In reply to: Rachel Crocetti posted an update in the group Pitching Article Ideas I had an idea for my next article to be about the best outfits to pack for certain Summer vacation locations. (ie: the beach, european trip, […] View
As I always say, “What do they know and what do they want to know?” — As simple and obvious as that sounds, it always helps me wrap my head around these questions.
I really like the idea and see how it could be really valuable. I suppose there are two approaches to this article: either generalist tips for each kind of trip, or a single article…[Read more]
I like the idea of choosing one “trip” to focus on. That way, it can kind of be like a checklist of things to pack. I was toying with a “How To” headline, like “How To Pack a Chic Wardrobe for Your European Adventure”. Also, I think i’ll stick with a Europe trip. It seems as though “beachy” articles are taking over the web at this time of the…[Read more]
I not only like the idea because Europe is amazing, but I like it because you are trying to think different and separate ourselves from a lot of what’s out there. I would also add that in the intro it would be nice to tell readers this will be a European look, so even if they aren’t going to travel across the Atlantic, they will be able to put…[Read more]
Thanks for the tips. I like the title idea!
- Load More