- "[…] Source: -> Facebook Trends That Need to Stop • LTCL MagazineLTCL Magazine […]" - funny song lyrics facebook status | Share4you blog
- "[…] via […]" - 10 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Shared Bed With A...
- "[…] 出典：6 Things Girls do on Facebook After a Breakup […]" - LINE（ライン）で１通目の返事すら来ない理由は？恋愛の駆け引きに上手になるために�
- "That's a solid collection of apps ... YikYak is especially popular among the kids these days!" - Jeremy
- "The English would be well to take some lesson so no how Tom peak their language from the Scots. Some simple..." - Mark
- "[…] Sursa foto […]" - Facebook-ul destainuirilor si lamentarilor | Sp...
- "Who would want to be a slampiece sounds like a lot of heartbreak and trouble to me id rather enjoy my "wife..." - christina
Tweet at us! @Living_College
active 3 months, 2 weeks ago
active 5 months, 1 week ago
active 1 year, 3 months ago
active 1 year, 4 months ago
active 1 year, 5 months ago
LTCL Magazine Readers
Check out all LTCL post!
The English would be well to take some lesson so no how Tom peak their language from the Scots. Some simple examples given below.
1. Saw is pronounced as such, not Sawr.
2. Law is pronounced as such, not Lawr.
3. Drawing is pronounced as such, not Drawring.
4. Door is pronounced as such, not Daw, which is a colloquial term for a type of commonly found small bird.
5. Corridor is pronounced as such, not Corridaw.
6. China is pronounced as such, not Chinar.
I am not all together surprised that English people talk about their English Driving liciences and their English Passports. Their command of their own language is so deplorable it seems that they cannot understand the meaning of “UK” in large letters on the front of both documents and the lack of the word “England”.