Men vs. Women – The Full Breakdown
Time to settle this. Men and Women have been fighting since the beginning of time. Someone needs to break things down and clarify some of the differences.
- If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
- If Chris, Mike and Brad go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Dickhead and Sh*t for Brains.
- When the bill arrives, Chris, Mike and Brad will each throw in $20, even though it’s only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none of them will actually admit they want change back.
- When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
- A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
- A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need, but is on sale.
- A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shampoo, soap, and a towel.
- The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
- A woman has the last word in any argument.
- Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
- A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
- A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change but doesn’t.
- A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, but she does.
- A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
- A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
- Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
- Women somehow deteriorate during the night.