Funny Video: Mitt Romney Style (Gangnam Style Parody)
n honor of the first presidential debate that took place October 3, I thought we could all use a little humor before the Facebook timelines overflows with political peanut galleries. But honestly, after looking at my Twitter feed alone I was more entertained than politically persuaded.
And even better yet, when I saw the quotes Mitt Romney, a Detroit, Mich., native, and Barack Obama, the well-educated Harvard man, said during the whole kit and caboodle, I thought ‘we’ve got a couple of comedians up in this debate’. So though, yes, in this video, ‘Romney’ has some funny quotes, let’s just recap some true Romney style as well as Obama style from the first presidential debate. What do ya say?
- “And congratulations to you, Mr. President, on your anniversary. I’m sure this was the most romantic place you could imagine — here with me!”
- “Mr. President, you’re entitled to your own house and your own airplane, but not your own facts.”
- “I’m sorry, Jim, I’m gonna stop the subsidy to PBS… I like PBS. I love Big Bird. I actually like you, too.”
- “Look, I got five boys. I’m used to people saying something that’s not always true, but just keep on repeating it and ultimately hoping I will believe it.”
- “I’ve been in business for 25 years. I have no idea what you’re talking about. Maybe I need to get a new accountant, but the idea you get a break for shipping jobs overseas, is simply not the case.”
- “There are a lot of points I want to make tonight, but the most important one is that 20 years ago I became the luckiest man on earth because Michelle Obama agreed to marry me. And so I just want to wish sweetie, you, happy anniversary and let you know that a year from now we will not be celebrating it in front of 40 million people.”
- “Under Gov. Romney’s definition, there are a whole bunch of millionaires and billionaires who are small business. Donald Trump is small business. And I know Donald trump doesn’t like to think of himself as small anything.”
- “By the way, I have become fond of this term Obamacare.”
- “For 18 months he’s been running on this tax plan and now, five weeks before the election, he is saying that his big, bold idea is … never mind.”
- “I had five seconds before you interrupted me.”
So now that we’re all thoroughly entertained with words that actually came out of the presidential candidates’ mouths, let’s watch the Republican candidate happily rap and sing about his extravagant living habits and play out some of his noteworthy comments. Without further adieu: Mitt, Mitt, Mitt, Mitt Romney Style!
Don’t forget to leave a comment and let us know what you think.